Monday, August 15, 2005

WINNER! WINNER! CHICKEN DINNER!

I got an incrdeible response for the First Ever Sneaky Cheetah Caption Contest. 22 responses is quite a lot, even though most were from Scott. (Remember Scott, it's Quality, not Quantity). I am disappointed in the lack of participation from my sisters, who normally are very funny, and where there when this picture was taken. SLACKERS! I will disqualify my captions from the running! Here we go!

The second runner up is:

"YO YO, dey don't call me Lil John fo nutt'n! Bring it Foo, Sup Foo!

By Cookie




Mainly for using FOO twice in one caption!







First runner up is:

How much do you love sausage?

By Scott






As A matter of fat, yes, I do love sausage that much!





and the winner is:
I live in a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!!

By Scott



No explanation needed!




So remember, use Scott's strategy, If you keep going up to the plate and taking some hacks, you're gonna get a hit eventually!

New Caption contest pic coming soon!

No comments: