Saturday, October 15, 2005

Cheetah Sneaks Reunion - 2005



I know I'm late with this pic, but I hope you enjoy it. Here's the Cheetah Sneaks, 2005 edition at the reunion show, September 2005, at Bob's Pub in Lafayette. Left to right we have Neil, Craig, Brandon S., Brady, Brandon D., and Jared. There were a few rough patches, but no one could have guessed we hadn't played together in over a year. Awsome to get Cookie and Brady singing with the band together, too. It was also great to see some die hard fans and support group members like Rob THE BADDEST light guy (retired)(Check out A5 Star Plumbing!) and Blaine, co-exeutive producer of "Sneak Preview." And thanks to the Sugar Cookies for giving us an hour of stage time. It was only about the most fun I've had in years. Thank You everyone.

3 comments:

The Sneaky Cheetah said...

It was also super seeing Vicki get her drunk on and Brittany also, who both spent the night trying to grab Kathleen Blanco's Ass.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to mention Rob trying to take pictures of that nasty lady's boobs!

Brandon Daigle said...

Geez, I've been lazy! I'm just seeing this now.

It was a great time.
I've never seen Jared nervous for a gig! Everything turned out pretty good and was worth the 15 hours of practice preparing for it.