Saturday, October 27, 2007

Miss North Carolina, Day 2

My days at these things basically involve following around babes with a camera. All day. There’s 70ish teens and 60 something in the miss division. In fact there’s so many smoking’ hot hotties here that it’s almost a total babe overload. Like when Garth would just start going “Schwing! Schwing! Schwing!” over and over. The thing is they're all 8’s, 9’s or 10’s, between the ages of 16-24 and I’m a 32 year old married fat guy.

The great equalizer is the camera. People get friendly when you’re lugging around that camera on your shoulder. So here’s my favorites after day 1



Teens - Hillary




















Miss - Brittany








I’m not picking the winners. I suck at that. Just singing’ “I wanna tap it!” when these two walk by. If you don’t get that last remark, you should start watching “How I Met Your Mother” on Monday night on CBS IMMEDIATELY!

1 comment:

UNWHOOST MACDADDY said...

shee bra',,Soldja wants to know if you had his purmisshin to be postin his 'glossy' on dat blog...

Yo!