Thursday, July 28, 2005

Soaked my Butt in the Potomac!


I went whitewater rafting today on the Shenendoah and Potomac Rivers. While this is not a picture of me, it is a dramatic re-enactment of what happened, and that guy taking a closer look at the water is playing "me." I fell into the drink on the last set of rapids and I think our "tour guide" did it on purpose, but it did make the trip a lot more fun. And I got to practice my breaststroke to a small island where my laughing family picked me up. At least Vicki fell in too. Now i'm home and can barely lift my arms to type this. Two hours of paddeling is a hell of a workout! I needed to relax, so I took a bubble bath and listened to the Dixie Chicks. Before you start calling me a fag, I was thinking about the time I had sex with all three Dixie Chicks at the same time in a big bed of flowers. Good thing I snapped some pics! Nootch!

The one downer is my wedding ring now lies on the bottom of the Potomac River. Well, maybe many, many years from now, some "Gollum" like creature will find "My Precious" ring and return it to the world, and many great wars will be fought over it, and some small "Hobbits" will bravely journey to the one place it can be destroyed, "Mt Doom." Hmm, that sounds like a good story, maybe I'll write a book about it.....one ring to.....yeah....hmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that was funny!

SD