Tuesday, March 15, 2005

HELP!

I appologize to the few loyal readers of this blog. I haven't posted anything new in a few weeks. You see, I started a new job at WJLA/Newschannel 8, and don't have as much free time at work to fart around and type on a blog. So, I invite all Sneaky Cheetah fans to rise up and become guest contributers! Write some reviews of new movies, DVD releases, CD's, Concerts, Sporting Events, or maybe just a humorous story. I'll even take a Haiku! (But please, no limmericks after St. Patrick's Day). This website needs help. Because of the gargantuan increase in my salary, I will hopefully buy a house in the next month, which will greatly increase my at home down time compared to my current living conditions.

If you chose to contribute, create a catchy screen-name I can attribute the article to. I won't edit it or tell you it sucked, but I may tell you to try harder. Hopefully I will post a review of the lastest DVD i purchased, Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind, within the next few days. Until then remember, DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY!

the sneaky cheetah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting on a review of the Spongebob Squarepants Movie that I sent Dom for his birthday. I'm contemplating whether or not to rent it.